Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

Simple, right? It should be. I am not resolving this year to lose weight, or eat better, or change the fact that I am about the least organized person you will meet. I want more than a physical change in the way I interact with the world.

So here goes. This year I am resolving to live in alignment with my personal convictions. I feel a strong need to make my environmental footprint smaller and to serve my fellow persons. I want to make sure that I consume less and choose alternatives, that I spend quality time with the people I love, and that I develop my spiritual/live views further.

That's it. When I put it down it seems a heck of a lot simpler than focusing on surface things, because my mind works on a deeper level.

What are your resolutions this year?

No comments: